Friday, March 27, 2009

One Week, Post Peel

It's been a week. Most of the peeling/flaking is over. I used the Enzyme Mask and it helped get rid of some of the last flakes. Over all my skin feels cleared and fresher. The spots that I suppose I covered more heavily with the TCA are the most improved. I do feel some pimples under the skin, ready to come out. I've expected that and it tells you in the literature with the products that all of these products will begin to draw out whatever is buried under your skin. I'm happy that I've resumed my skin care regimen: cleanser, toner, Retin A, Vitamin C (copper at night), Glycolic Acid and Emu-Oil. I'll do this for two weeks then do another peel on April 13th. I've got the rest of that week off from work, so I can peel in privacy :)

I plan on doing a two layer TCA peel, 12.5%. I hope to get more even coverage this time. I may also use the 20% TCA on the larger of my pigmentation spots, to get things going there. I'll resume the blog then. I didn't take any pictures at this point, because I don't think the subtle changes will show up well.

No comments:

Post a Comment