Tuesday, May 12, 2009

3rd Peel - Day 5

Things are going great. I had a very good peel this time, very deep. My whole face turned brown and crinkly. It looks gross, LOL. But that's what you want. The first day or two it was so tight, it was uncomfortable. Around my mouth peeled first, which was good because I was having trouble eating. Then some spots on my forehead and cheeks. One spot I pulled off, which is a no-no. The skin hadn't healed yet underneath so now it's red and sore.

Today more peeled off. My entire chin and the middle of my forehead. I can see the pores exposed and I can't wait to go back to the glycolic acid on these spots to help clean them out. Also, remember that spot under my eye? The one that became a lot lighter when I did the 2nd peel with the extra 20% acid on it? It's gone. Completely gone. The skin peeled off that spot today and there is no sign of the spot! There is actually a dark spot on the piece of skin that peeled. I saved it!!!!! Gone Gone Gone. 3 peels, 2 extra applications of 20% acid. The extra applications are really paying off. Two other spots are noticibley lighter. I think for my next peel, I'll just do spots.

I promise to post pictures soon. Just don't want a picture of me looking like a 3 day old corpse! I'm constantly applying emu-oil and copper to the new skin, staying out of the sun and will resume normal skin care this weekend.

PS, I also put some 20% acid on this spot on my forearm. It's kind of like a wart, but the skin peels off. The acid didn't burn nearly as much on my arm as my face. And that spot is almost gone. It's just slightly raised now as opposed to it being a bump before. I'm also considering applying it on some skin tags I have on my neck and chest to see what that does. More later....

No comments:

Post a Comment